Mom's Chocolate Filled Rolls
Prep: 5 minutes plus cooling
Bake: about 12 minutes
Yield: 8 rolls
1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Unroll dough from tube of rolls.
- Separate dough into triangles and place on ungreased large cookie sheet, leaving space between the triangles
- Place 1 rounded tablespoon chocolate chips on bottom of wide end of each triangle, starting from wide end and making sure to enclose chips with dough.
- Bake rolls 12 to 15 minutes or until browned.
- Use a wide spatula to immediately transfer rolls to wire rack.
- Cool 10 minutes to serve warm or cool completely to serve later.
Web site Copyright © 2002-2018 by J. S. Stephens.
Last updated April 10, 2018
All Rights Reserved.